Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First post...by my Mom!

Ladies and gentlemen, I launch this brand new blog (which is really the continuation of my old blog) with a post written not by me, but by Mommatelli:
Mark promised me he's going to Taco Bell and bringing me back my favorite three crunchy tacos, IF, AND ONLY IF, I write something on his newly formatted blog site. Soooooooooooooooooo, I am going to tell a short story about Mark which will embarrass him and make his readers laugh.

Mark once had a teacher who was not nice to him. Thus, he spent most of the school year at his desk which she had placed in the hallway. During the school year the teacher was murdered by her husband.

Does anyone wonder where Mark gets the material for his "Improv Cabaret"?
Thank you, Mommatelli.

And so begins Texting While Driving!

No comments: