Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What to do with my photography

Knotty tree
Taken 1-5-08 on my first Photowalk

Beth, Denna and my Mom have all told me I should do something with photography based on the photos I've posted in the past on my old blog. I don't know what I can do with it exactly! I haven't explored it or asked anyone, either. I did look into selling my photos through flickr. I ended up finding two helpful blog posts on the topic. They said to mention that you're interested in licensing your photos in the photo's comments. They also said to participate in the flickr community. So far I've joined 2 groups because they've messaged me asking if they could add my photo to their group. I also created an Orlando Photowalking group to show off the photos we take during out walks. And, I am tagging my photos better now, using more words.

1 comment:

Brisotope said...

Maybe you've already answered this somewhere, but what kind of camera are you using?