Thursday, June 5, 2008

I won!

Michael Wanzie played God and awarded me two tickets for my Mother and I to see mario Cantone June 7th! I entered a creative writing contest he held where he asked people to write a letter to God telling him why I was worthy of the free tickets. Here's his email:
God was a little tardy, but he did finally determine he wanted you and your mom to see MARIO CANTONE at HARD ROCK LIVE! - Orlando, on Saturday evening, June 7th, at 8PM.

The competition was stiff (actually it really was one of the best responses we’ve ever had to a contest – but most of the entries took a serious political turn and we were looking for comedy) but yours won out.

Your entry will appear in the WANZeGRAM on Friday, June 6th.

Your Complimentary Tickets will be available for you to claim on the evening of the event at the Hard Rock Live! Box office Will-Call window, under the name Mark Baratelli. Please have photo I.D. ready to claim tickets.

Have a blessed time at Hard Rock Live! And be sure to tell MARIO that GOD and your friends at the WANZeGRAM sent you!

MICHAEL WANZIE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! You are a rock star!!!

XOXO
Laura :)