Saturday, June 28, 2008

My birthday: June 27, 2008

P1010016
In he morning, I went to an audition at the AEA Center that's unfortunately located right in the heart of Times Square, which is like I-Drive but everyone is out of their cars and walking around you. It wasn't for "State Fair," (seen above) but I can't find a photo I took that day at the real audition so that photo will have to do. Anyway, it was an Equity audition. I waited for an hour, was third on the EMC list and then they told me they weren't going to have time to see EMC/non-equity. Boo.


P1010020
There's an Olive Garden a block away from the AEA Center in Times Square, so I had a little lunch by myself.


P1010028
The lunch was so filling I had to go home and nap. I woke up later that night and went to Crumbs, a bakery, with Ed and Jacob, the people I'm staying with right now. Crumbs is MUCH better than Magnolia.


P1010023
Crumbs.


P1010045
My birthday cupcake.


P1010051
Gone.


P1010052
Ya got a little something....um.... you got a....


P1010050
Three girls eating at Crumbs asked us to take a picture of them. Ed volunteered. He made them post "like in Chicago" sitting on chairs backwards. AND THEY DID IT! He can make people do anything.


P1010030
Happy Birthday. The End.

No comments: