Sunday, September 28, 2008

Improv Cabaret in 2008 Denver Improv Festival


UPDATE 10-17-08: DUE TO REHEARSALS FOR THE TOUR CONFLICTING WITH THE DENVER IMPROV FESTIVAL, I HAD TO WITHDRAW FROM THE FESTIVAL. I AM VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED. I WAS VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING BACK TO DENVER, DOING MY SHOW, TRAVELING AND MEETING A WHOLE NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE. BUT, MY FIRST PRIORITY IS TO THE TOUR, SO, I WITHDREW FROM THE FESTIVAL. :(

Improv Cabaret, my musical improv show, was accepted to the 2008 Denver Improv Festival which will be November 6-8, 2008.

My first time ever in Denver was on that Piano tour. For one night. We got there at like 2am in the morning after traveling all day. Wretched!!! The show played the Denver Opera House. Beautiful space and the whole facility (with multiple theatres) takes up like an entire city blog. It's big.

The male swing went on, so I didn't do crap but sit backstage drinking free Diet Cokes and chatting with the Company Manager about the tour. But the entire day prior to the show, I got to walk around the city and soak it all in.

1 comment: