Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lily Allen and Elton John: BFFs


Lily Allen and Elton John

I watched this and two other videos of this event and there's something haunting about it.

UPDATE 9-6-08: Lily Allen blogs about how she doesn't feel sorry for her behavior:
I'm not defending my drunkeness because i don't need to, i'm 23 it was an awards ceremony i drank the free champagne, how awful of me.
Trying to create a feud on the other hand, and trying to make me out as being some rude little girl with a drink problem is just unfair, Elton and I exchanged jokes and there were no hard feelings at all, infact neither of us gave it a second thought. It's sad that an evening enjoyed by all had to ruined by some bitter journos again.

...

I turned up and presented an awards ceremony for charity, i drank some champagne and went home for 12.30 and again I've been made to feel like a bad friend and an embarassment to my fans and the people who support me. I shouldn't have to defend myself when i've done nothing wrong.

No comments: