Friday, October 17, 2008

WANZIEgram show me some LOVE!



A HUGE thank you and long-distance hug to the people behind the long-running WANZIE-gram! This week's WANZIEgram gave me some super-awesome support! (View it online here.) They mentioned me going out on tour, listed the Florida dates of the tour, and gave a link to my post on The Daily City about the new TKTS ticket booth in Times Square.

Props and thanks to WANZIE and Rich for the support.

I MISS ORLANDO!!!

(If you don't know what the WANZIEgram is, sign up for it. Send an email to rich_charron@yahoo.com and ask to be put on the list. It's a very popular email list that focuses on events in the gay community and the performing arts world in Orlando.)

2 comments:

summer said...

Orlando misses you I think.
I can't wait to hear some recordings of you screaming at Jesus.

Mark Baratelli said...

Recordings=good idea. When do we get to see sonograms/telegrams/whatever those black and white photos are called of little Paige?