Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Greeley Colorado to Richfield Utah

Wednesday, November 26, 2008: Today's FOURTEEN hour bus ride from Greeley Colorado to Richfield, Utah began at 5:30am and ended at 7:30pm. Below are some highlights. Here are all the photos and video clips from the day.



View Larger Map
Here's our entire trip: 656 miles, 14 hours (with 1-hour lunch break)



5:30am- The day begins in Greeley, Colorado



Pit Stop in Wyoming



Looking through the bus windows



Looking through the bus windows



Lunch break



Window watching


P1060715
Window Watching



Pit Stop



Window watching


P1060739


At 7:30pm, I was in no mood to film. So, just pretend there's a video here of me dragging my cranky ass into the hotel in pitch black darkness.

2 comments:

b said...

Since we're switching from myspace to blogger you might not recognize my response. I post on myspace under "Deadly B" from Texas.

Anyway, great post!! I love the landscape shots and really wish I could be there.
By the way, you deserve some sort of award for holding the camera as steady as you do.

Mark Baratelli said...

You know what? I think the camera is doing the steadying.