Friday, January 2, 2009

Bye and thank you

Bye
1. I deleted over half my contacts on Facebook. It's gonna be about the people I know. Life's too short to read status updates on some guy I went to college with who never spoke to me then and doesn't now.

2. I dumped all the rss feeds I was subscribed to that didn't update regularly or have stuff I wanted to read. The main problem was a bunch of feeds I thought I should be reading but never did and felt guilty about. F*** that.
Thank you.
I wrote the reviewer in Tucson and thanked her for her review. I told her it made me think, which it did. She replied, "Did it make you think I’m an idiot? You are too kind. And very talented."

11 comments:

jenvargas said...

I was very sad to have been dropped but I *completely understand* why. Good luck in your future endeavors. I will still read and 'follow' from afar.

Christian said...

You better re-add me, fucker.

Summer said...

I didn't notice if I was dropped. I will still stalk your blog and comment in a random, sexual manner.

I got a book for Christmas that you need. The whole time I Was reading it I constantly thought, " Mark would think this was halarious. "

I want to get one for you but I how do I track your movements on tour to send one to you?

Mark Baratelli said...

Jen Vagas: Awkward! Well, at least you know why and that it's nothing personal. :)

Christian: Bitch you are NEVER on facebook so suck it.

Summer: Well, here's the deal. The tour will not accept packages from individuals. They will take things like Netflix packages. So, I don't think I could receive a book unless it came directly from Amazon. And even then. I don't know if they'd take it.

Summer said...

Well, are you heading to a permanent place of residence after the tour?

Mark Baratelli said...

Not really. Orlando for a couple months then NYC but I don't have an apartment in either place yet.

ChristianDamon said...

WHAT? I'm constantly on Facebook. I'd say an unhealthy amount actually. MySpace sucks ass.

Mark Baratelli said...

@Christian Hmmm. I never see your updates. Weird. And I agree myspace does suck.

Anonymous said...

You don't see my updates because you de-friended me!

Christian said...

That was clearly me, btw.

Mark Baratelli said...

I meant I wasn't seeing your updates while I was your friend.