1. Last night I asked the front desk if they'd bump their 7am breakfast up to 6:30am so we could eat before leaving and they did. As someone reiterated to me tonight, it's the little things.Sunday Jan 25: Oh Shit
2. On pee break number one, which was at a truck stop/gas station/salad bar (not kidding), someone found these battery-powered furry dancing dogs that swiveled their hips to "Rock Around the Clock" and someone else found a sign that said "Truckers for Christ." I got photos.
3. Because (a) I had breakfast which (b) put me in a good mood which (c) made the 5-hour bus ride fun which bled into the remainder of the day, I got through a two-show day without much internal (emotional) bleeding.
4. I'm on a new bus. I have more room on the floor, I have my own seat, and the guy across from me doesn't sleep on the floor, so I can stretch all the way out.
5. The theatre today bought the cast sandwiches. So I had a free breakfast and lunch. Hey!
I have a 5am bus call, an 8-hour bus ride and an 8pm show. Sleeping pills ATTACK.