Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What I said in my sleep

Outside my hostel room, Chicago Improv Festival 2008

Sunday night I took a sleeping pill so I could go to bed early. Monday morning was when we were to bus it to Waco. According to my roommate, I woke up in the middle of the night Sunday night in San Antonio while he was awake on his laptop. He says I said the following. I don't remember any of it.
Mark: Wait………hey………you-hoo………are you there? What city are we in? I just need to confirm what city we’re in. Where are we? Do we have a show tonight? Wait………where are we? Are we on the bus? We’re still on the bus.

Roommate: Are you awake or sleeping?

Mark: I just need to know what city were in? Waco? No………oh we don’t have a show tonight? Oh San Antonio.

Roommate: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh………..Hahahahhahahahah. I will tell you what you said in the morning. I need to write this down!

No comments: