Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ending in May not June

It's official: my day job is now ending a month early on May 3, 2009. The producer told the cast, crew and musicians on the stage of the Palace Theatre in Cleveland. He mentioned the possibility of a tour next year. That would take this tour into its 4th year. I don't rule out the possibility of me returning, if they are interested in having me. You never know how things will go. Ideally, this Bleeker Street Theatre producer will like my solo show and want to move it along. But, if that doesn't pan out, I've got other options.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news or bad news for you?

Anonymous said...

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200,and fly straight to New York...in May...

Mark Baratelli said...

It's a little of both. Touring on a one-nighter bus & truck tour is rough on the mind and body. However, it's a steady paycheck.

Summer said...

How will you survive without convience store sammies?