Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb 24: Columbus Day 2

2-25-09-columbus3-collage

Today I walked three miles from my hotel to the something something conservatory and back, which was a giant glass building full of plants. My favorite room was the rain forest room because of the parrots. And what is so wonderful about orchids?

I got the feeling the employees at the Wendys on Broad Street thought I was stuck-up. And I also was under the impression a Double Stack came with mayonnaise. It did at the one in South Bend Indiana.

I don't want to sound negative, but in a week I am going to have the worst bus ride of the tour so far and of my life and I might go coma on these bitches just to get through it. Michigan to Louisiana. Over 900 miles in 2 days.

While I was not acting during the trial scene in the show tonight, I thought about how my job and my life differs from that of Kate Winslet. Is it possible to get from where I am to where she is before I die?

P1140838
Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, Ohio (more photos)

P1140856
Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, Ohio (more photos)

P1140860
Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, Ohio (more photos)

1 comment:

David Dack Maki said...

Remember that we all have cool jobs but we all aren't making millions!