Sunday, March 29, 2009

Application in to Del Close Marathon 09

I submitted my show to the 2009 UCB Del Close Marathon that takes place Friday, August 14th through Sunday, August 16th.
"Hello! The UCB Theatre received an application for its annual Del Close Marathon for the show 'Mark Baratelli's Improv Cabaret' from this email address..."
I forgot about this event until I randomly came across a notice about it on some blog. I would LOVE to get the chance to perform my show at UCB. I've wanted to stick my face in there for so long. I took Level 1 intensives twice and tried to submit my show twice there and to the one in LA. So yeah wish me luck and if you know other improvisors who should know about Del Close Marathon, spread the word (especially those of you in Orlando!!!)
___________________________________________________
Reviews | Email | Twitter | FaceBook | Youtube | LinkedIn | Website | Flickr

No comments: