Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daytona Beach- Flowers for Alger-Mom

Orlando represent! Mommatelli, Denna and Jeremy drove down from Orlando to Daytona Beach to catch the show. We went out to dinner afterwards. Thank you for coming!The flowers Mommatelli is holding came from TN himself. At curtain call this man and woman dressed as hippies walked right up to the orchestra pit and threw a bouquet of flowers on the stage They landed near my feet. I saw the possibility for a bit. I knew they were for TN, but I picked them up as if they were for me and smiled at the man. He did just what I hoped he do: pointed to TN and said they were for him. I pointed at TN as if asking "These are for him?" The man nodded his head and I threw the bouquet of flowers at TN's feet and walked off stage. After the cast started walking offstage and the exit music played, I found TN on the other side of the stage. He saw me, smiled and gave me a big hug. He told me to give his flowers to my Mom. So cool! She loved them.

No comments: