Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3: Travel Day and Show Day

Travel Day: Nashville, TN to Jackson, MS: 414 miles. 6:00am-3:00pm. The trip was lovely. I slept the whole time until lunch, which I had at a Chik Fil A. Does every Chik Fil A have an elderly black woman serving refills? I got back on the bus, watched three episodes of "Arrested Development" and we pulled into the hotel. Even though it was a lengthy ride, it didn't feel long.


View Larger Map

Show Day, Jackson, MS: Tonight was a bad night for me at the show. Bad meaning I was a cranky bitch. I'd been on the bus from 6am-3pm, the monitors in the dressing room at the theatre were loud and there was no knob to adjust their volume, the coffee pitcher got broken before show-coffee could be made, so there was no coffee. And, I didn't bring any reading material or busy work. Loud monitors, no coffee, nothing to do... Yes, I was a cranky bitch. After the cranky-bitch-show, I watched "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Colbert Report" in two friends' room while eating a Whataburger and an orange and organizing pictures. Look at all the pretty old theatres.

1 comment:

Laura :) said...

This cracked me up! Sorry it sucked so bad for you!

xoxo
Laura :)