Friday, March 20, 2009

Turds and me?


I got asked to be in James Donmeyer's 2009 Orlando Fringe show, Puppet Slam! I had the honor of performing in his Puppet Slam/Puppets From the Edge show back in 2007 (with Jim Rhinehart on piano!) and I have to say it was one of the most fun improv experiences I ever had. We basically did Improv Cabaret with a puppet co-star, a turtle puppet I named "Turds."

I emailed Jim R and John D to see if either of them are available for any of the dates. Puppet Slam is a variety show, so every performance has a different cast. So they'd only need us to be available for one performance. I hope it works out. It would be a fun mini reunion. And if it doesn't work out, I'm gonna do the show anyways with James and his turtle puppet, Turds. i am sure we can figure something out.

No comments: