Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easton, Pennsylvania

P1190205
P1190213P1190177P1190242P1190219P1190152
Easton, Pennsylvania was lovely. (View all my photos) I took a four-hour walk Saturday from my hotel to the city (about 5 miles), and then all around it. I found pretty neighborhoods full of old houses (with old street signs to match), a river with two bridges above it, a university and a de-roofed castle. And yes, after four hours in the sun, I got a sunburn on my forehead. Sorry, no photo of that.
___________________________________________________
Reviews | Email | Twitter | FaceBook | Youtube | LinkedIn | Website | Flickr

2 comments:

Mace said...

Mark, we saw you Saturday afternoon at The State Theater in Easton. Your character portrayal of Herod was amazing ! It was so over the top. Keep up the good work and we'll be following you through your career now that we've seen what you can do.

Mark Baratelli said...

Hey thanks! State Theatre was super-nice and Easton is a cool town. 70 miles from NYC and 60 miles from Philly? Awesome.