Reflections on this touring experience:
1. Enjoying your time on stage takes the work out of performing.
2. Having a great roommate makes ALL the difference. Being a great roommate does even more.
3. Blog smart.
4. Bring your laptop to the theatre. Most of them have wi-fi these days.
5. Be yourself. Be nice. Be quiet.
6. Trust those around you on stage. Accept the trust given to you in return.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Tour is over. Done. Finished.
It's over. Tonight I did my last King Herod at the 7pm show in some town in Michigan. Sad to leave the fun role, excited to see what comes next. Unless its crappy. I made a collection of tour-specific photos here, separate from the city photos (89 sets in that collection!) and the theatre/venue photos, all of which I gathered while on tour.