Friday, June 5, 2009

Boring update

1. I got two non-Orlando-based PR firms emailing me yesterday wanting me to write posts (not on THIS bog of course) about their products. One is for an energy drink and the other one a steak house. Exciting! I told them if they sent me samples or pay for my steak meal, I'd write a post about my experience, not guaranteeing them a good or bad rating. Why not?

2. Tonight I am playing at SAK in the 8pm and 10pm shows.

3. I got off my butt (yay) and returned the four unused picture frames I bought by mistake for the Patrons Choice Awards. Now I just have to call the two winners who were not at the event so I can meet up with them to give them their awards and certificates that have been sitting on my dining room table for two weeks.

4. The $1 dvds in the red box have arrived in Orlando! The first one I saw is at the 7-11 on mills near the intersection of Colonial. $1 dvd rentals! Neat! At least I think so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have had that for about a year. We use it all the time. One of the nice things is that you can return it to any Red Box and if you keep it overnight it is just an additional dollar and if you give them your email address you get FREE movies now and them.

Summer said...

I dont understand this setup. What happens if you decide to keep one or lose one? What happens?

ChristianDamon said...

I imagine it just charges your credit card as that is the method of payment.

Mark Baratelli said...

What Christian said. They just charge your credit card a dollar a day. And I think once you hit $20 you own it. I might be thinking of another company, though.