Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Productive

1pm | Met for an hour with Downtown Arts District head. Wants me as a contributor to his org's site. I don't know how to make that work, but I am going to let it chill in my brain and maybe some idea will pop up later. Also, we talked about me having a small part in Third Thursdays.

3pm | Met with artist I want to do the art for the Orlando Improv Festival poster, program, etc. His stuff is awesome. I gave him the giant car wreck book so he can paint it. And he consigned a piece with me for Mobile Art Show.

5pm | Met with Chris to talk improv fest stuff. I got lost in the minutia of how and when, but found my way back out. It hit me tonight that I am paying musical improv performers to come to Orlando to perform musical improv. I want to get back out on the road with my show.

530pm | Received the audio interview Jeremy recorded with the lead singer of the local band "Mumpsy." Have to sit down and give it a listen. Its 45-ish minutes long.

8pm | Met with another artist and collected another small piece for Mobile Art show.

I am going to miss days like today when I am gone in the Fall!

The car wreck book:
P1240492

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you going to do an Improv Festival if you are "away in the fall?"

I must be last on the list of people who know your plans in advance.

No worries. No worries.

Mark Baratelli said...

No one knows my plans. I make them up as a I go along and then do them and tell people later.