Monday, July 6, 2009

Very nice email

I got a great email from someone who both attended the comedy talk at SAK tonight and who reads The Daily City every day during lunch. Its a very positive and upbeat email. Wanted to share. Finding this email in my inbox was a great way to end my day.
"I attended the comedy panel at SAK tonight and want to tip my hat to you. I don't really enjoy the SAK "formula," but I would definitely enjoy seeing you perform in other venues. I was recently in New York and saw several shows at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. It was a great experience and I wish SAK was willing to switch up formats (sketch, improv, one-man show) like they do at the UCB. I'm not a huge fan of blue comedy, but giving people the opportunity to push the boundaries can often open the door to some great stuff.

I'm also a fan of the Daily City and usually click over everyday during my lunch break. It's a great site and definitely gives Orlando more of a big city feel. Keep up the good work. You've got plenty of loyal readers."

No comments: