Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to ballet

I found a ballet class to go to Monday morning, but I realized tonight you might need dance clothes for said class. I'll go early and ask. The classes are $14 a piece. Yikes.

I was looking at auditions tonight online also, and through a few links not related to auditions on Playbill.com, I found out an FSU BFA Musical Theatre grad who graduated before I started the program is staring in a new Bway musical. Wow! I checked out their website and another grad's website. Its awesome people I used to sit next to in class are now doing what they wanted to be doing their whole lives.
More Mark: Press | Email | FaceBook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube | Website | Flickr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turn off your computer. Get a voice coach and an agent.