Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sept 11 | Asian Restaurant visit

After my wretched Beauty and the Beast audition, I made plans to meet my friend Gennadi on the 26th floor of some hotel his friend knew about for a drink. But first, I passed by this asian restaurant and had to try it.
P1280785

P1280787

You pick up your own tray and your own TONGS first. Then you go to the counter and select a pastry. And the prices were CHEAP! They ranged from $1 to $3 for what looked like unfamiliar but tasty treats.
P1280786

This was only $1.50 and had chunks of ham and cheese atop a fluffy bread thingy. Very rich, but small enough to not make you feel like a wild boar.
P1280788

2 comments:

Summer said...

I want to hear about this audition. How was the French accent?

Mark Baratelli said...

They stopped me half-way through the song and said thank you. I was not what they were looking for.