Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Noise Canceling Headphones

When I walk, I have got to have (a) podcasts, (b) headphones and an (c) ipod. Without this set up, walking is boring. Having podcasts clears out the noise of the city and replaces it with talk radio and news shows and keeps me up to date on the stuff I care about. But, here's the thing, when a train rumbles by, the podcast is drowned out. I have two options: deal with it, or pull the ipod out of my pocket and press pause. Same thing when riding the train and the noise gets too loud. I've suffered through this mess far too long since I moved here, so today I bought my first pair of noise-canceling headphones. I am eager to try them out. UPDATE 10-18-09: I did try them out and here's a video review I made.
More Mark: Press | Email | FaceBook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube | Website | Flickr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about getting new headshots?

Mark Baratelli said...

Thats a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Is this the store you referred to recently--in New York?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21304558/detail.html

mike said...

I've actually also bought a pair of noise canceling headphones. Im a frequent flyer and all the background noise on the plane always bothered me to the point that i could never sleep. These noise canceling headphones are really great. On my last business trip i was actually able to sleep as cancelled out nearly all the background noise of talking passengers, the air-conditioning and the roaring turbines. This is where is got mine from Noise Canceling Headphones