Sunday, November 15, 2009

New York City Improv Scene: I will never meet you

So here's the update. I missed the October UCB classes and so I was waiting for the December classes... and I missed them too. Filled up. Sold out. My other improv thing was to apply for "Test Drive" at Magnet Theatre. If you're accepted, you do your show on a Sunday night for an audience. No pay, its a try-out. Then I read the fine print: if accepted you perform your show two months from the time you apply. That would be January for me. Yeah so... yeah.
More Mark: Press | Email | FaceBook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube | Website | Flickr

4 comments:

Lady Raptastic's Secretary said...

Could you sign up anyway? You might still love New York, even in January. Just sayin...

Mark Baratelli said...

I don't have the cash to stay in town for that long unless I get a job that can pay my rent and pay for this class.

Lady Raptastic's Other Secretary said...

Universal needs people NOW to apply. It's an online ad. on Orl Sent. homepage. Just sayin...

Mark Baratelli said...

Thank you. I know that behind that comment there is love and concern.