1. BroadwaySpace: runs on Ning (like the Orlando Improv Everywhere group), but BS is doing the $19/month premium service. How does it stack up against MTIShowspace, another theatre social network I wrote about in December?The job responsibilities will include:
2. Best of Off Broadway: calls itself "the most complete and exclusive source for Off-Broadway news, tickets, and show information."
3 Did He Like It: a gathering of Ben Brantley and other reviewers' reviews. The "he" in the title refers to Brantley
- Coming up with feature story and video ideasThe ideal person for this position would possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Coordinating the production of feature videos with our crew
- Writing daily news blurbs and feature stories
- Managing reviewers
- Uploading photos, videos to websites
- Experience in theatrical media (preferably websites)We see this as a part-time position that would lead to full time. There may be the possibility to work from home. Salary commensurate upon experience. Interested applicants should email email@example.com.
- Relationships with theatrical press reps
- Strong computer skills (graphic design, photoshop, video editing and HTML a plus)
- Excellent and exciting writer
- Organized and outgoing
- Interested in getting involved with a start up business and helping it grow.