Saturday, March 20, 2010

Catch Up

The Florida Film Festival has a Tennessee Williams-themed party coming up and it made me wonder about the author. I know nothing about him, but judging from "Wounded Genius," the A&E Biography on him, he was a creative and an alcoholic. I'd seen Suddenly Last Summer, but not Summer and Smoke. I'm almost through the end after 2 days of stops and starts.

I'm doing this car company thing. Can't say much about it. Ask me in person.

Went to 1st and 2nd days of the Winter Park Art Festival. So many thoughts about what people like, crowds, bringing smaller events into the fold, producing. Also spent several hours at the Outsider Art Fair.

The improv festival seems to be going well, but I want to check in with some people and get some feedback. Workshop, website, funding, contracts...

More Mark: Press | Email | FaceBook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube | Website | Flickr

2 comments:

Summer said...

I was there the first day with Mike and the kids. I wanted some art that was way too expensive for us to afford and for some reason the old man who made it didn't want to see my boobs or Mike's penis. Ah well.
did you get anything?

Mark Baratelli said...

I bought an hot dog and stole six purses. Nah I didn't buy any arty stuff. Just walked around in circles looking.