Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Business Cards

I ordered new business cards Monday night after months of procrastination. The design above is one half of the front of the card. The other half lists all the info my brother told me belongs on a professional business card. Having a logo at all on the card (above) was his idea; my first card design was plain black text on a white background. The back of the card has the same design as above (half deer logo, half info), but in different colors, next to a listing of my services (creative consulting, blah blah) and my products (the events and blogs I own). Can't wait to use them!
More Mark: Press | Email | FaceBook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube | Website | Flickr

1 comment:

Haseeb said...

Nice article ! yes you are right that is true.

Clear Cards
plastic vip cards