Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shhh

My nights during the past few days have been quiet, serene, peaceful and completely unexpected. After a home-cooked frozen meal, I sit on my bed at home in the coziness of a central heating system enjoying the company of my cat, typing on my laptop and just... being... quiet. I'm not thrill-seeking, trying to be everywhere or putting on events.

I've gotten back a semblance of a routine thanks to my newly acquired low-wage hourly day job. I thought after doing 18 months of small to medium arts events all around town that I might end up in some creative job, but I didn't. So I went out and got the day job and my nights have been the calmest I've had in 1.5 years. Thank you!

More Mark: Press | Email | FaceBook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube | Website | Flickr

No comments: